Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Booger

As much as I would like to say it isn't true, its true. My little son is smitten with boogers and booger-picking.

All day long he walks around with his finger (or fingers) up his nose. On the rare occasion that his fingers are not up his nose, he is busy searching for his next booger sighting. Every unidentifiable tidbit and morsel in our house has now been falsely accused of being a booger. Bits of groundbeef in his casserole = boogers, dust bunnies on my not always swept kitchen floor = boogers, anything on his little sister's shirt = boogers.

But I do have to admit there are a few times the little man has gotten it right and pointed out that either my Hubbee or myself, a family member, or heaven-forbid a friend has the unfortunate experience of not only having a "booger" but also the uncomfortable knowledge that an almost two year old pointed it out (and not so quietly) to you and whoever else might be within a good 50 yard distance.

So if by chance you are feeling the slightest bit nasally, stay away from Busy bee because he is on the hunt and I would hate to have anymore unsuspecting visitors fall prey to his booger attacks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Maybe I should have brought my sick Joshua to play group yesterday after all...Your little guy would have had a ball watching all the stuff come out of his nose!