Monday, August 21, 2006

The List

Lately, I have found myself rushing from one thing on my to-do-list to the next. I promised myself while Busy bee was visiting Grandma and Grandpa Queen that I would make the most of my time. I wrote a long and detailed list of every unfinished craft project, household chore, and outside chore that I hadn't yet had the time (or made the time) to complete. I really wanted to have the things that seemed to lately be "weighing me down" done. I wanted for Busy bee to come home to a calm and collected Mama who would rather spend time playing with him than worrying about all the things that weren't getting done around the house. Baby bee has done a great job of helping me accomplish my goal...she sleeps and I work. Thankfully, we are almost done with our list because Busy bee comes home on Saturday. Then it will be our time to play!

No comments: