Monday, September 25, 2006

Keep 'em coming

So, its been a long time. Too long...

I could give you the list of excuses: Hubbee has been continuously in and out of field training thus leaving me and the kids to fend for ourselves, Grandma Queen was here for a visit, we did a few home renovation projects, I had a week-long business trip, and everyone has been sick.

Things are not yet back to normal but at least they finally seem to be heading that way. But during this time of constant busyness, tribulation, and upset throats, noses, and tummies, a few good things have happened.

Baby bee is now crawling!

Busy bee went to the speech therapist and has progressed so well that he no longer needs to go back!

We have painted the whole interior of the house including ceilings!

Baby bee got her first tooth!

Hubbee designed, built and installed a window seat/shelving unit and made (by hand) crown molding for our living room, dining room, and kitchen!

I hope to not let my entries lapse this long ever again, because I enjoy writing about my hive and letting you all know what's going. But sometimes as a Mama Bee there are just things that have to be done and only one person to do it. So I hope you can forgive me for my lack of updates...I'll try to keep 'em coming.

No comments: